Wednesday, July 6, 2011

things I have noticed while in France:

-there are not very many cute French boys, but many older men are handsome. (I'm not saying I'm digging older guys, it's just something I noticed haha.)
-they drink their water a little bit warmer than Americans.
-EVERYBODY smokes! and they don't try to be courteous about it either. :( c'est disgusting.
-it's very hard to transition between French and English. being at the homestay is like being in a full time French class, no way of turning it off! haha.
-I don't like the French computer keyboard. it takes forever.
-my host sisters are afraid of Mormons. haha.
-French TV is no better than American TV. waste of time.
-stupid people are everywhere and anywhere you go. you just have to get over it.
-France is hot in the summer. go figure.
-the French are nice if they notice you're a stupid American but you're trying to speak French anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment